As a class of bloggers, it is critical that we agree on some general guidelines for our blogging. Please read each of the guidelines below. By contributing to this blog you are agreeing to follow each of the rules.
- Keep your details private. No personal information should be included anywhere in the blog. As you post, please only use your first name and last initial
- Do not post your city, address, phone number, or email address on the blog.
- Never post comments that may hurt someone’s feelings or offend someone.
- All users should remain respectful. You may not post anything that is rude or inappropriate.
- Follow all school code rules.
- Remember that blogging is about reading, thinking, and responding.
- Stay on topic of the discussion and keep your comments school appropriate. The purpose of this blog is to critically explore ideas in ways that educate, inform, and include multiple voices to make the world a beautiful and kind place for everyone.
- All users should be careful and conscious about what they write because blogs are a public place.
- All writing should be respectful as well as grammatically correct.
- All posts and comments should be thoughtfully researched and credited so they do not perpetuate stereotypes or appropriate other people’s culture, experiences, or ideas.
- No plagiarism! Please be sure to give credit where credit is due.