As a class of bloggers it is critical that we agree on some general guidelines for our blogging. Please read each of the guidelines below. By contributing to this blog you are agreeing to follow each of the rules.
- Keep your details private. No personal information should be included anywhere in the blog. As you post, please only use your first name and last initial
- Do not post your city, address, phone number, or email address on the blog.
- Never post comments that may hurt someone’s feelings or offend someone.
- All users should remain respectful. You may not post anything that is rude or inappropriate.
- Follow all school code rules.
- Remember that blogging is about reading, thinking, and responding.
- Stay on topic of the discussion and keep your comments school appropriate. This educational blog is not a place to socialize.
- All users should be careful and conscious about what they write because blogs are a public place.
- All writing should be respectful as well as grammatically correct.
- No plagiarism! Please be sure to give credit where credit is due.